Friday, March 23, 2018

Clean Leg Chicks





What do you think of the possible breeds? I have narrowed it down to  Dark Cornish, Red Caps. or Golden Laced Wyandottes


This is another one that has a chance of being any of these breeds: Dark Cornish, Red Caps, or Golden Laced Wyandottes


Could be a Dark Cornish, Red Caps, or Golden Laced Wyandotte. Just have to wait a while longer to see if I can nail it down. 



Not sure about this one. May have to wait a bit longer to see if I can tell the breed in a few more weeks. 


 

This one is another one I can not figure out the breed. 



I am betting on this being a Cream Legbar. 



    I am guessing Cream Legbar for this one. 


      I think this one is a Phoenix




      This one could be a Phoenix or Silver Leghorns



      This one I am sure it is a Dominique.  We have two of these in this batch.



      No comments:

      Post a Comment